Go further. Together.

These aren’t just lights. These are the 42 million steps made by our users.

Each one is a travel story that we helped to create. But not all of life's meaningful moments happen on the road. Start on your Polarsteps path today.

 
 

What we do

We are reinventing the way people travel by bringing the planning, tracking, and reliving of trips together in one smart and beautiful app.

 
 

Why work with us?

 

We believe that life is an adventure and that this should be as true in our office as it is when you have just had your passport stamped. This is why we do everything we can to make sure your time at Polarsteps will be the ride of your life.  

We can’t promise that you will never have a meeting that could have been an email or that you won’t occasionally stare out the window dreaming of tropical places (but hey, we’re a travel company, we encourage that), but we do promise the following:

 
 
 
 

Exciting and fulfilling work to fill your days.

 
 

Kind, and passionate people to share the experience with.

 
 

The freedom to make the journey your own.

 

What matters to us

This is much more than a bunch of pixels arranged on a page  – it is who we are as a company and who we will always strive to be. Along with strong coffee, these values get us out of bed every morning. They also guide every decision we make – from the people we hire (that could be you!) to the things we create and everything else in between. 

If you happen to read our values and think, ‘Yeah, this is the kind of thing I want to be a part of’, we’d love to hear from you!

 

 

Celebrating our differences

We are on a journey (one that doesn’t require a passport) to ensure that we are a diverse and inclusive company. We say ‘journey’ because we know that we are not there yet, and that really, this is less about a set destination and more about taking active steps every day — and to this, we are fully committed. 

In fact, with a passionate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team assembled, we are already heading in the right direction — with exciting initiatives such as expert-led office workshops and an ongoing, in-depth look at how we hire. And this is just the beginning. 

Because we believe that diversity — be it age, race, sexual orientation, physical ability, ethnicity, or gender identity — makes both the world and the workplace better.

We’re excited to be on this path.



 Perks & Benefits

As well as making you part of our very exciting evolution, we have a couple of other things to offer. You know — perks, the cool stuff.

The Teleporter

One free flight or train ticket per year to a random destination (as picked by our teleporter

Frequent Parties

Everything from after-work ‘borrels’ (that’s Dutch for a get-together with drinks and snacks) to beautiful boat trips

Plenty of Vacay

30 days for all your adventures

A Lively Office

In downtown Amsterdam

Culture Days

Two extra days off per year to allow you to celebrate the days that matter to you

Travel Books

The ultimate trip memento, for free

A Sweet Work Set-Up

Macbook, noise-canceling headphones, a stand-up desk, and more

Flexibility and Freedom

A hybrid work policy, plus the chance to work abroad for up to 8 weeks a year

 
 
 

Every member of the Polarsteps team is "teleported" once a year to a random international destination (as previously visited and loved by one of our users). Oh, and the plane or train ticket is on us.

 
 

Life at Polarsteps

Why take our word for it when a picture speaks a thousand words?
Here’s a sneak peek of Polarsteps life...